What is the first day of fall without a Pumpkin Spice Latte?
It can be hard not to indulge with all the tempting aromas that autumn brings. But, I have good news if you're like me and feeling a little FOMO because you don't do caffeine, refined sugar or dairy (especially not together!). It can be tough, right!?
So without further ado, here is the perfect Pumpkin Spice Latte to satisfy that Creamy, Pumpkin Spiced, Coffee craving. It's caffeine-free dairy-free (plant-based) and oh so yummy!
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Purèe
- 1-2 tsp Pumpkin Spice (depending on how much you love it!)
- 2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Dandy Blend (or other coffee substitute)
- Heat pumpkin purèe and coconut milk in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Once warmed to desired temperature transfer to a blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until frothy.
- Pour into your favourite much, sip slowly and savour <3