When it comes to coconut, most people either love it or hate it. If you're a coconut lover, you probably have a few go-to recipes that call for coconut milk.
Making your own coconut milk is easier than you'd think and you don't have to wait 8 hours for it soak!
If you have a good blender, a nut milk bag and about a half-hour - give this recipe a go!
- 1 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut / Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 cups Filtered / Spring Water
- Bring the water to a rolling boil.
- Once heated, pour the water over the coconut and let cool.
- Add the water and coconut to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour through a nut milk bag/cloth.
- Use for baking, cooking and making your favourite drinks!